HP RP9 G1 Retail System, Model 9015
Deliver a stylish and engaging experience to your customers with the modern, versatile HP RP9 Retail
System, an All-in-One (AiO) that combines powerhouse performance with reliable engineering.
Make a big impression in a small footprint
● Create a welcoming point of contact for your customers with a contemporary design that has edge-to-edge, 39,62 cm (15.6”) diagonal, 10-point multi-touch glass and optional integrated peripherals.
● Deploy the system—available with 6th generation Intel® processors, M.2 storage, a bay for a 6,35 cm (2.5”) SSD or HDD, efficient DDR4 memory, and wired or wireless1 network connectivity—anywhere you need a reliable, high-performance All-in-One.
Versatility for every demand
● Customize each system for your specific usability requirements—in a kiosk, on a counter or a pole—with mounting and hardware options.3 Choose your processor, operating system, peripherals, and more.
Designed and tested to work as hard as you do
● Make a confident IT choice with a reliability-tested system that has built-in security and manageability, a stable 5-year lifecycle for consistent, staggered installations, and is backed by a 3-year limited warranty and optional HP Care Pack.
● Easily show and share details on a touchscreen that’s stylish, durable, and functional, and has Pre-Boot Touch for easy access to BIOS functions.
● Pick the familiar operating system that’s best suited to your environment.
● Complete your All-in-One with a range of hardware options, including the stand, associate display, and customer-facing displays, and integrated HP peripherals such as a barcode scanner, MSR, fingerprint reader, and more.
● Add devices and displays when you’re ready with a range of connections, and select wired or wireless networking.
● Secure your system with HP SureStart, TPM, Intel® AMT, and optional1 client management software. Plus, key integrated HP RP9 peripherals are enabled with Intel’s Data Protection Technology for Transactions.
● Reduce power consumption and help lower your total cost of ownership with an energy-efficient design.
|Model||HP RP9 G1 Retail System, Model 9015|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Windows 10 IoT Enterprise for Retail 64-bit
Windows 7 Professional 32-bit (Available through downgrade rights from Windows 10 Pro)
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (Available through downgrade rights from Windows 10 Pro)
Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit (Available through downgrade rights from Windows 10 Pro)
Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry Pro Retail 64-bit
Windows Embedded POSReady 7 64-bit
Windows Embedded POSReady 7 32-bit
|Processors||Intel® Core™ i7-6700 with Intel HD Graphics 530 (3.4 GHz, up to 4 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost, 8 MB cache, 4 cores)
Intel® Core™ i5-6500 with Intel HD Graphics 530 (3.2 GHz, up to 3.6 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)
Intel® Core™ i3-6100 with Intel HD Graphics 530 (3.7 GHz, 3 MB cache, 2
Intel® Pentium® G4400 with Intel HD Graphics 510 (3.3 GHz, 3 MB cache, 2 cores)
Intel® Celeron® G3900 with Intel HD Graphics 510 (2.8 GHz, 2 MB
cache, 2 cores)
|Memory||Up to 32 GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM
Standard memory note: Transfer rates up to 2133 MT/s
|Memory Slot||2 SODIMM|
|Internal Storage||up to 500 GB SATA (7200 rpm)
up to 500 GB SATA SED (7200 rpm)
up to 1 TB SATA SSHD
64 GB up to 256 GB SATA SSD
120 GB up to 128 GB SATA SED SSD
128 GB up to 256 GB HP Turbo Drive SSD (M.2 PCIe)
128 GB up to 256 GB HP Turbo Drive G2 SSD (M.2 PCIe)
|Display / Touch Technology||15.6″ diagonal wide aspect (16:9), HD, anti-glare, anti-fingerprint, projected capacitive 10-point touchscreen (1366 x 768)|
|Available Graphics||Integrated: Intel® HD Graphics|
|Audio||Conexant CX5001 Audio codec. Integrated high-performance 2×2.2W internal speakers, stereo headphone jack re-taskable for line-out, microphone jack-in,
re-taskable for line-in.
|Communications||LAN: Intel® I219-LM Ethernet Connection
WLAN: Broadcom BCM943228Z 802.11n M.2 with Bluetooth®
|Ports and Connectors||Display Head (bottom): 3x Powered 12 Volt USB; 1x Powered 24 Volt USB; 2x USB 2.0; 2x USB 3.0; 2x RS-232; 1x DisplayPort 1.2; 1x cash drawer; 1x RJ-45; 1x audio line in; 1x audio line out
Display Head (top, left, right): 3x USB for peripheral integration
|Drive Bays (Internal)||One 6,35 cm (2.5’’); Two M.2|
|Power||230 W, up to 89% efficient, active PFC|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||395.6 x 222.3 x 395.6 mm with compact stand|
|Weight||4.4 kg (Starting weight without stand. Exact weight depends on configuration)|
|Environmental Certification||Low halogen|
|Energy Efficiency Compliance||ENERGY STAR® qualified; EPEAT® Gold registered|
|Warranty||3-year (3-3-3) limited warranty and service offering includes 3 years of parts, labor and on-site repair. Terms and conditions vary by country. Certain
restrictions and exclusions apply.
|Accessories (Optional)||HP RP9 Integrated 7″ NT CFD Btm w/Arm
HP RP9 Integrated 7″ NT CFD Top w/Arm
HP RP9 Integrated Dual-Head MSR
HP RP9 Integrated Single-Head MSR
HP RP9 Integrated Side Barcode Scanner
HP RP9 Integrated Barcode Scanner – Bottom
HP RP9 Integrated Fingerprint Reader
HP RP9 Integrated 2×20 Display
HP RP9 Integrated Webcam
HP Retail 14″ CFD Non -Touch or Projected Capacitive Touch
HP Retail 10″ CFD Projected Capacitive Touch
HP Retail 15.6” CFD Projected Capacitive Touch