HP Engage One Prime
HP All-In-One Android POS Terminal
- Operating System: Android 8.1
- Processor: Qualcomm® Snapdragon APQ8053, 64 bit ARM Cortex A53 octa core processor (1.8 Ghz)
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 16GB storage
- Display: 14inch Diagonal
- Communication: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac and Bluetooth 4.2
- Integrated Peripherals: Rear and Front Camera, Magnetic Stripe Reader, NFC Reader, Customer Facing Display (Optional)
- Available with Accessories: Receipt Printer (58mm), 2D Barcode Reader, Fingerprint Reader, Cash Drawer, External I/O Hub
Efficiently manage your retail business from the store floor to the back office with the HP Engage Flex Pro, our stable, secure, and highest-performing retail platform that delivers maximum flexibility for a range of deployments.Build your best solution Configure the perfect fit for your users and environment, whether it’s point of sale, video surveillance, processing/controlling, digital signage or OEM with flexible connectivity, graphics, and networking options and a suite of retail peripherals.
- Slim and light, only 1.5 lbs (0.7 kgs)
- Sealed againts spill and dust (IP54)
- Certified to MIL-STD-810G
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Windows 8.1 for quicker go-to-market
- RFID (NFC) option
- WWAN/LTE option
- Magnetic stripe / Smart card reader option
- ID/2D barcode imager option
- 10.1" with multitouch
- Intel Quad Core 1.33GHz (up to 1.83GHz)
- Sealed againts spill and dust
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 2 USB ports (when mounted on UP base)
- Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 for quicker go-to-market
- Integrated peripherals (MSR, Smart card reader, Biometric, 2D imager)
- 2nd display option (2x20 customer display or 7" LCD)
New Infinity model with a True Flat (zero bezel) touch, powered by Intel's Core Series!The StealthTouch-M7 is a 17" All-in-one touchcomputer powered by Intel's Core series. This technology allows the M7 to meet your most demanding application. Understanding that one product will not fit all needs, the M7's versatile design allows you to customize it to meet your budget and application's requirements (such as processing speed, memory size, operating systems, touch technology, mounting option, and integrated peripherals). Some of the M7's benefits include:
- 17" bright display, with built-in privacy filter option.
- Rugged enclosure with spill-resistance.
- Blazing network, 10/100/1000BaseT. Wireless (WiFi) optional.
- Plenty of connectivity: 1 Parallel, 4 Serial, 6 USB ports.
- 12-volts and 24-volts poweredUSB ports.
- 2nd display port for advertisement on LCD or Plasma display.
- Integrated magnetic stripe reader and biometric fingerprint reader.
- Integrated barcode scanner.
- Privacy filter.
- Integrated webcam.
Deliver a stylish and engaging experience to your customers with the modern, versatile HP RP9 Retail System, an All-in-One (AiO) that combines powerhouse performance with reliable engineering.Make a big impression in a small footprint ● Create a welcoming point of contact for your customers with a contemporary design that has edge-to-edge, 39,62 cm (15.6”) diagonal, 10-point multi-touch glass and optional integrated peripherals. Powerhouse performer ● Deploy the system—available with 6th generation Intel® processors, M.2 storage, a bay for a 6,35 cm (2.5”) SSD or HDD, efficient DDR4 memory, and wired or wireless1 network connectivity—anywhere you need a reliable, high-performance All-in-One. Versatility for every demand ● Customize each system for your specific usability requirements—in a kiosk, on a counter or a pole—with mounting and hardware options.3 Choose your processor, operating system, peripherals, and more. Designed and tested to work as hard as you do ● Make a confident IT choice with a reliability-tested system that has built-in security and manageability, a stable 5-year lifecycle for consistent, staggered installations, and is backed by a 3-year limited warranty and optional HP Care Pack. Additional features ● Easily show and share details on a touchscreen that’s stylish, durable, and functional, and has Pre-Boot Touch for easy access to BIOS functions. ● Pick the familiar operating system that’s best suited to your environment. ● Complete your All-in-One with a range of hardware options, including the stand, associate display, and customer-facing displays, and integrated HP peripherals such as a barcode scanner, MSR, fingerprint reader, and more. ● Add devices and displays when you’re ready with a range of connections, and select wired or wireless networking. ● Secure your system with HP SureStart, TPM, Intel® AMT, and optional1 client management software. Plus, key integrated HP RP9 peripherals are enabled with Intel’s Data Protection Technology for Transactions. ● Reduce power consumption and help lower your total cost of ownership with an energy-efficient design.
Reliable, robust performance from the HP RP2 Retail System, a stylish, compact, and easily serviceable touchscreen All-in-One (AiO) that's deployable across your business as a customer self-service solution or operator station.
Sleek, stylish, and great for small spaces.
- Add versatility to your store with this compact AiO. Flexible mounting options allow you to place it on a counter, tuck it into a kiosk or mount it on a wall or pole.
- Tailor the system to your environment with your choice of operating system and an expanded portfolio of HP POS peripherals.
Efficient, future-proof performance.
- Get consistent uptime in demanding environments with a robust, Quad-Core Intel® processor, Intel graphics, up to 8 GB RAM, and your choice of storage.
Reliability you can trust.
- Be comfortable around spills and splashes—the IP54-qualified, sealed fanless design helps prevent them from entering the system, which is also designed for extended use and tested for impacts and vibrations.
Customize your solution and select an HP POS peripheral that connects to any of the three USB ports around the edge of the display.